Resilience Accreditation Programme
Next Course Details
Loading course dates, please wait...
Contact Mandy Golley
Telephone: 01732 866826
“Working with Jenny Campbell and a great group of fellow coaches has helped me; to reframe the way I think about resilience; learn how to manage my own energy and resilience more effectively and; use evidence based models and tools with my clients to help them build their resilience. It's a challenging and demanding programme and I would recommend it wholeheartedly.” - John Reeve
A focused programme for experienced internal coaches and organisation development (OD) practitioners to become accredited in the use of The Resilience Engine® models. Includes two workshops, individual tutorial and supervision, client work and an accreditation submission demonstrating that the accreditation criteria are met. On passing this, individuals are granted a renewable licence for three years. Successful completion of the programme provides participants with an individual license to use the programme materials within their client or internal organisations, including The Resilience Engine®.
The Resilience Accreditation Programme equips internal organisational development consultants and coaches with the skills and knowledge required to support organisations in the development of Resilience. The programme provides an in depth understanding of The Resilience Dynamic and the Resilience Engine®, a transformational model for understanding, creating and developing sustained personal resilience.
1. Attend Workshop One: Theory
2. Work with at least one group and one individual on their Resilience, plus reflect on existing support work that is Resilience related.
3. Attend Workshop Two: Practice Review/Application
4. Have two 1 hour group supervision sessions plus two 1 hour individual supervision sessions on your client work and your own resilience development
5. Submit a Learning Assignment which demonstrates your understanding and application of learning from the programme.
This is a fully comprehensive programme which will require participants to engage with the programme over a 6-8 month period.
To be eligible for the 3 year accreditation licence each participant must complete all elements of the programme.
Who is it for?
Experienced, regularly practising coaches with 2/3 years’ experience in group facilitation as an internal or external consultant who;
- Has achieved coaching competency or equivalent (i.e. qualification and evidenced experience) at ICF ACC level, EMCC Practitioner level or AC Accredited Coach level as a minimum
- Understands the impact of leader, team and individual resilience on organisational success. Has an interest in how to increase resilience of individuals, teams and organisations.
- Has experience of working in organisations supporting leadership development and change programmes, as an internal or external coach, consultant or facilitator
Jenny is a senior executive coach and resilience researcher. The two practices go hand in hand, providing rigorously researched insights together with tools and techniques for enabling the development of resilience in others. Jenny is dedicated to furthering our understanding of resilience in order to create the highest healthy and sustainable success possible. This is for individuals, teams, organisations, and more recently, communities. Her primary aim is to make the incredible ‘deep and simple’ findings of her research accessible by all.
She is a renowned public speaker on resilience, and brings her work out through publications and direct work with organisations and communities. She is CEO of The Resilience Engine, a business bringing the research findings into the world in an accessible way. The services include workshops, e-learning solutions and an accreditation programme which accredits coaches and consultants to facilitate resilience development in others. She currently leads a research collaboration into Team and Organisational Resilience, using action enquiry as the main research method.
Jenny has significant business and organisational experience through her commercial leadership roles in BP Europe, BT and O2. She has also worked in Strategy Consulting, helping high growth businesses. Jenny has led teams all across Western Europe, and has established technology partnerships between UK and USA companies.